Friday, June 23, 2006

An Up and Down Week

I've been terrible about writing this blog (which was supposed to get me moving to write the diss) because I've had an up and down week.

The Ups:
  • Spent a whirlwind weekend in Chicago - visited with Kamesha, Lauren and Laurie, Tom, Chris Roe, saw a great band at a great bar, saw a great show, got some new clothes, bought some books, and just generally had a great time
  • Submitted a proposal to direct Sarah Kane's 4.48 Psychosis at Theatre of Note and have gotten good feedback
  • Working with a director to dramaturg Ruth Margraff's Stadium Devildare at Theatre of Note
  • Found out that Rytch will have a long layover in LA before heading to China
  • Am biking to Santa Barbara tomorrow with some people from Dave's work
  • Booked tickets for Dave and I to spend 4th of July in Minnesota with my family - we've dubbed my nephew Cameron's 6th birthday celebration as Cammerpalooza
The Downs:
  • Not sure if I will get to direct or dramaturg at Theatre of Note because they are still in the process of setting their season
  • Am totally broke, in part because
  • Am mired in an ongoing legal situation, which you'll understand I can't talk about publicly

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Hey what's your email? (If you don't want to post it on line, here's mine-- joanne"at"quotidian"dot"org.)

I saw Tom Lynch at Katie Tomatie yesterday. :)

I'm sorry about this mysterious legal situation. It sounds really crappy.