Thursday, August 31, 2006

Write Write Write!


Percy, Josefina, and Addy say keep writing, Karen! I'm pleased to report that I'm now on page 44 of 61, which means a few long days and I can send this draft off to the powers that be. Today has proven to be a slow day, just a few paragraphs down and a lot of notes to go through to write the next few pages. I've sort of given up on eloquence and now just write the first thing that comes to mind, assuring myself that I can spruce up the grammar, organization, and all the rest when the revisions come around. Given that I haven't even opened the word tracking comments from Sonja, my diligent advisor, for the El Vez chapter that I received months ago, it's safe to say that the American Girl revisions will be a long time coming.

Joanne, thanks for the comments on my new do. I'll post a picture just as soon as Percy can figure out how to work the camera...

No comments: