Friday, October 13, 2006

Inspector Parker, I Shake My Fist At You!

Good Lord am I addicted to Inspector Parker. Or I'm addicted to not working on my dissertation. Or both. What I am trying to say is that I haven't been too productive lately.

Yesterday, however, I sat on Venice Beach and read Sandoval while also watching pelicans, or what I believe were pelicans, dive bomb into the Pacific in search of fish.

Tomorrow Dave and I are headed to San Diego to meet with some friends and to do a little work on the upcoming ATHE New Orleans project. I've decided that the following weekend I will buy the Inspector Parker game and play it to its completion, hopefully breaking the addictive procrastination spiral I am stuck in.

Monday is oral surgery day for Dave, so I will spend the rest of next week ministering my sweetie through his swollen gums convalescence, stuffing him full of drugs and mushy foods, and looking forward to Inspector Parker. And working on my diss, of course.

No comments: