Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Captain Chaotica

So my little part time under the table gig is slowly driving me crazy. My boss is Captain Chaotica. His super power is that everything he touches turns to chaos. Mechanics go to jail, reasonable college boys have breakdowns because of traffic and quit after only four hours, semi-reliable sales people quit via poorly typed letter shoved through the mail slot, and there I sit at the counter, hour after interminable hour.

I was going to write more about what has been going on, topics including but not limited to: my hair, my recent argument, my dissertation, my theatre work, my exciting trip to Long Beach to see the Final Stage of the Tour of California. Then I decided that I should try to get myself back in the habit of posting, so I deleted all those other tidbits, vowing to write more, and to write posts that are actually cohesive. You know, add an element of style or something.

No comments: