Thursday, May 03, 2007

I'm Awake!

With not much to say, sadly.

Last night I couldn't fall asleep until 5:30 am. Why? My brain refused to turn itself off for the night, so I lay in bed thinking rambling, meaningless thoughts until I got frustrated enough to get up, post some El Vez photos to my flickr account, and basically waste time. After I grew bored with that activity, I lay in bed again, again thinking rambling, meaningless thoughts until finally, finally, Morpheus descended.

So then I slept too late and now I'm up again, working on the chapter. Almost done with the summary of the image in advertising and ready to move on to outlining the final summary point of the contemporary North American consumer culture scholars, authentiticy and authority.

What else?

Tomorrow I am going to the wine bar with my friends the Heathers for a little girls' night out.

Tomorrow morning I will have to call my boss, Captain Chaotica, to (happily) turn down his emergency Can You Work For Me? request on account of said plans with the Heathers.

Tomorrow I should figure out the casting for the play I am curating in July and send out requests for readers.

Tomorrow, if I work hard (and by this I mean pull an all-nighter to avoid sleeping all day), I might finish this chapter.

No comments: